If you have questions, this is where you might find the answer. If not, just shoot us a text at 270-808-0808. We will be more than happy to answer anything you want to ask.
What’s your return policy?
If you send us anything we intend to keep it.
What kind of music do you play?
We play country music from when Country was at it's biggest...the 90's! We also play some 2000's and even some newer stuff but we are true to the music and it has to meet one criteria...it has to be country.
Do you announce PSAs or Public Service Announcements?
Yes! We have a great passion for helping non-profits and churches. Just let us know about your event a week or 2 before the event and we will spread the word like butter on a roll!
Are there any rules for contests?
Yeah. There are always rules...but we try to be as easy to deal with as possible. So, below are the "Rules" but just keep in mind, we reserve the right to amend the rules at any time and ALL decisions (even if they're the wrong ones) we make are FINAL.
These are our “Basic” contest rules for all contests broadcasted on River Country 102.7 WMJL AM and FM. Each contest may require more definitive qualifications and/or eligibility rules. If such rules are required for specific contests, they will be included below.
These rules are observed by WMJL AM and FM including, but not limited to it’s website, including their Twitter Feed and Facebook Page or other social media outlets.
By entering a contest on WMJL AM and FM, you agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- Only one entry per household and only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
2. To be eligible to win any prize from WMJL AM and FM, you must not have won anything in the past 30 days, or any prize valued at $600 or more in the last 12 months, prizes awarded to an ineligible listener will be considered null and void, and an alternative eligible winner may be named by WMJL AM and FM.
3. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the I.R.S. for each winner who has won a prize with a total value of $600 or more. Furthermore all local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing or flip of the coin. All WMJL AM and FM contest decisions are final.
5. WMJL AM and FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that the person was the winner.
6. Whenever you call any of the WMJL AM and FM numbers you are agreeing to have your name, voice and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material. You grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast. As a winner of a WMJL AM and FM contest, your voice, name and/or likeness may be used for promotional, broadcast, internet or social media purposes.
7. WMJL AM and FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event of telephone line or cell phone malfunctions, the decision of WMJL AM and FM will be final. WMJL AM and FM is not responsible for dropped calls or loss of connection during any contest.
8. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, no prizes will be mailed and must be picked up in person from the WMJL AM and FM offices in Marion, KY within 30 days of the awarding of the prize. Failure to pick-up prize within 30 days may result in forfeiture of the prize. If prize is mailed, WMJL AM and FM is not responsible for any delays in receipt, or loss of prize caused by the mail system.
9. WMJL AM and FM may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WMJL AM and FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. WMJL AM and FM, its agency, and representatives or co-sponsors shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any contest or a prize awarded in any contest.
11. WMJL AM and FM has no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with transportation to the station, or with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
12. WMJL AM and FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time.
13. Employees or immediate family members of WMJL AM and FM it’s participating sponsors, affiliated advertising agencies and their immediate family members may not participate in contests conducted by WMJL AM and FM 14.Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
15. WMJL AM and FM reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The decision of WMJL AM and FM is always final.
16. In respect to any disputes with regard to any WMJL AM and FM contests, the decision of WMJL AM and FM will be final.
17. WMJL AM and FM contest rules may be requested during regular business hours excluding holidays (Monday-Friday from 8am until 5pm).
The following rules are specific to electronic (internet, email or online forms) contests on WMJL AM and FM.
- Time delay between over-the-air analog signal and other signal delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the station online may hear contest information or a cue to call in later than listeners listening to any analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not the responsibility of WMJL AM and FM
- For any contest requiring an on line entry form: all required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.